Is a Mum of Three- Twins Jacob (whom is on the spectrum) and Milla, and Jack.
Her academic credentials include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications
- Masters of High Performance Sport
- ABA Therapy Certified
- Certificate in Autism Studies
She is a Retired Professional netball player and her sport accolades include:
- Australian Diamonds World Champion 2015.
- Australian Diamonds Commonwealth Games Team 2014 (Gold Medalists)
- Liz Ellis Diamond Winner 2013
- Australian Diamonds International Player of the Year 2009, 2013
- Adelaide Thunderbirds Premiership 2013
- Australian 2010 Commonwealth Games Team (Silver medalists)
- Melbourne Vixens Premiership 2009
Renae Is an Avid Autism Advocate since the diagnosis of Her son Jacob. She goes over and above to be an ambassador for 4 ASD kids along with her husband Joe. They have raised thousands of dollars with their contacts and put 4ASD kids on the world stage with the NBA.